I just had a bittersweet weekend. While I blast away "Show Me How To Live" by Audioslave, I figured I should vent here since all my other flushing devices seem to be out of order.
It's come the time to make decisions and stick to them. I am so bad at sticking to things I said I would do. As Molly and Anne would confirm--for those of you that know us all-- I can never follow through with plans. I'm always changing dinner plans, movie plans, traveling plans....it's a curse. Anyway...
I think this is the time for that once a month crying session. It is so enigmatic how one can be completely control-less when it comes to certain people and things. Today, i am sad. As you can see this Blog isn’t about useful information. It is not about funny things, although you might find one or two around here eventually. It is about me letting the world know how I feel—be it crappy, happy or snappy.
Honest, i promise to post at least once a week and keep track of things. i promise.

No comments:
Post a Comment