Monday, March 14, 2005

It's Monday...again! I had a nice weekend though. Nothing out of the ordinary just laziness--somewhat. On Saturday it snowed all day, those were pretty chunky-looking flurries, so I stayed in bed until well into the day. Then, I cleaned by room and rearranged some furniture. Sunday, my friend Anderson picked me up to go to his church about 45mins from here. What I pleasant surprise was to find that we were going to be babysitting his nephews Nasciah and Jonathan, 7? and 1.5 respectively. That little experience reminded me why I love other people's kids but shiver at the thought of having some of my own anytime soon. Although to my disbelief I think I'm pretty maternal. Anyway, then we went to the Celtics' game at the FleetCenter. That was kind fun.

Sometimes it seems as if my days just unroll and there is nothing to be expected but to go back to bed and wait for another day to start. I definitely need to find something to spice things up a bit. Maybe I should start watching Emeril or something. Today I mentioned to a couple of my co-workers how simple things like finishing a painting or sitting down to enjoy a nice CD while sipping some wine have become somewhat unattainable luxuries due to lack of time. I find myself wanting very, very simple things—whatever they may be.

Right now though, all I want is a simple pillow. He he he.

No comments: