Anyhoo, this weekend was good. I got a bit of unpacking done. The best part was to be able to chat with my dearest Becca. Girl, you're totally, like absolutely, awesomely cool. I miss ya a lot too. Hope the rest of your birthday was great.

The end to my Sunday was hilarious. Molly and Jessica could not get Anne's car so that we could run some errands and then go somewhere fun. Apparently, Anne had left her keys in the mailbox for Molly to pick up, but Vanessa--Anne's housemate--apparently took then and was no where to be found. So M&J called me afterwards to go to Tim's--about a block from my house. There we had yummy Redbones BBQ dinner--which we had delivered even though it was pouring and they happen to *bike* deliver, but I think they drove. Anyhoo, it was good. Then we watch Old School. That movie is soo funny. I know lots of you make fun of me because if it's got no subtitles I probably won't watch it but I have to say I think I'm buying Old School. I give it 4 stars.
Wow...this is definitely one of those long-ass meaningless posts--not that any of them are *supposed* to have earth shattering messages. Ok. Bye.
