I can't believe what has happened with Virginia Tech. This tragedy was completely out of this world. No one would have expected this. My heart goes to the victims' families, Cho's family and all the other people affected by this.
When I saw the video on the Internet that he left for NBC, I felt so sorry for that guy. He was definitely not all there and he was obviously deeply hurt by things and or people of his past.
It's made be a bit more conscientious of my reactions and treatment of other people. How many people could I have hurt with my words and actions. It's so sad that for him it had to come to this to have a outlet of some sort; hurting so many people and destroying so many families, including his own.
Hopefully this would be an opportunity for us to learn to hate less and reach out more. May the Lord grant us the discernment to cope with this tragedy as a society, and the peace and strenght to the surviving victims, families, VTers, and to the Cho family as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment