Saturday, July 25, 2009

"L"is for the way you look at me...

Just came back from Erin and Darwin's wedding. It was such a nice ceremony and reception. Not way fun reception because it was a bit long but a really, really nice one. I fell in love with the carp and the lanterns hanging from it. The venue was her parents back yard. It reminded my weddings are such a great thing after all. Love is in the air and people are just happy. The couple dances and kisses. It is just so cool. I hope to have a small, simple, elegant wedding as they did one day. I'm in the mood for love.

They played this song at the wedding and I was just so happy to hear it. The also played "What a wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong. I can go to bed now with a fuzzy feeling. :D

No comments: