Friday, August 13, 2010

moving on to.... Showa?

I just came back from a 2-hour interview with a Japanese university in Boston to be a Residential Assistant. I sent my resume on Monday, or was it Tuesday, and they called me ASAP. The Director was actually pretty flattering during our conversation.  For a moment I thought he was just overdoing it.  Anyway,  if they like me,  I may be living in JP--more like Brookline--with a bunch of Japanese college girls.  In exchange for planning activities and being on duty once a twice a month or so, they will provide me with room and board, as well as use of the gym, labs, facilities, shuttle, etc.  It doesn't sound like a bad deal to me. Heck, I need a place to live as of August 31st so this might just be what I was looking for.  I'm kinda excited.  Let's see what comes out of it.

No comments: